Character names are armory links, so you’re welcome to check their portaits, transmog and gear.
MY ALLIANCE CHARACTERS:
- Micromantica – Gnome Frost Mage
- Aurinko – Gnome Holy Priest
- Paitsu – Gnome Brewmaster Monk
- Baisa – Gnome Marksmanship Hunter
- Oulu – Draenei Fury Warrior
- Kalaari – Lightforged Draenei Holy Paladin
- Anibell – Human Protection Paladin
- Berringer – Human Assassination Rogue
- Backston – Human Frost Death Knight
- Melaris – Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter
- Myde – Void Elf Arcane Mage
- Faari – Dwarf Fire Mage
MY HORDE CHARACTERS:
- Helu – Tauren Balance Druid
- Jammu – Highmountain Tauren Feral Druid
- Schlitzchen – Goblin Restoration Shaman
- Faerella – Goblin Affliction Warlock
- Arkeona – Nighborne Elf Subtlety Rogue
I am playing both Horde and Alliance, because through leveling they unveil both sides of Warcraft lore and different approach to the same events.
It could be obvious that I’m a fan of Gnomes & Goblins. Generally I prefer intellect and spirit to bestiality, and I like to play small races.
Legion encourages me to explore new specs, so I switch between them due to different game situations.
ALL ALTS MATTER
Unlike many players for whom an alt means just a source of resources or just a grinding sack of pixels, my characters are Characters. My toons are traveling through Azeroth by their own unique paths, playing a unique role. As a writer likes his heroes, I like my toons equally.
Micromantica is my ‘main’ character. It means she works on achievements and reputations, digs Archaeology and does all this time-consuming stuff. But all my toons are equally developed considering gear and raiding in LFRs. I move them forward like chess pieces, one by one, so they all keep up to the current content.