Character names are armory links, so you’re welcome to check their portaits, transmog and gear.
MY ALLIANCE CHARACTERS:
Guild: Мунная поляна (“Boomkin glade”), EU-Fordragon
- Micromantica – Gnome Frost/Fire Mage
- Aurinko – Gnome Shadow/Holy Priest
- Bons – Gnome Arms/Fury/Protection Warrior
- Paitsu – Gnome Windwalker/Brewmaster Monk
- Mindebad – Gnome Frost/Unholy Death Knight
- Anibell – Human Retribution/Protection Paladin
- Backston – Human Marksmanship/Survival Hunter
- Mayluna – Night Elf Feral/Balance Druid
- Melaris – Night Elf Havoc/Vengeance Demon Hunter
MY HORDE CHARACTERS:
Guild: Ачивхантеры (“Achievehunters”), EU-Fordragon
- Schlitzchen – Goblin Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
- Hexen – Goblin Assassination/Subtlety Rogue
- Faerella – Goblin Affliction/Destruction Warlock
I am playing both Horde and Alliance, because through leveling they unveil both sides of Warcraft lore and different approach to the same events.
It could be obvious that I’m a fan of Gnomes & Goblins. Generally I prefer intellect and spirit to bestiality, and I like to play small races.
I’ve listed the specs that I really like to play. I switch between them due to different game situations.
ALL ALTS MATTER
Unlike many players for whom an alt means just a source of resources or just a grinding sack of pixels, my characters are Characters. My toons are traveling through Azeroth by their own unique paths, playing a unique role. As a writer likes his heroes, I like my toons equally.
Micromantica is my ‘main’ character. It means she works on achievements and reputations, digs Archaeology and does all this time-consuming stuff. But all my toons are equally developed considering gear and raiding in LFRs. I move them forward like chess pieces, one by one, so they all keep up to the current content.