So, the Tomb of Sargeras raid schedule is up!
- June 20 – Normal and Heroic
- June 27 – Mythic and LFR Wing 1: Gates of Hell (Goroth, Demonic Inquisition, Harjartan)
- July 11 – LFR Wing 2: Wailing Halls (Mistress Sass’zine, Sisters of the Moon, Desolate Host)
- July 25 – LFR Wing 3: Chamber of the Avatar (Maiden of Vigilance, Avatar of Sargeras)
- August 8 – LFR Wing 4: Deceiver’s Fall (Kil’Jaeden)
My personal thoughts:
- Of course I am interested in Raid Finder only.
- This means that I will see Kil’Jaeden in August. But I’m somehow not anticipating it with eager – like Archimonde or Gul’dan. I know all his story of course, but he somehow doesn’t feel like a guy we want to kill (although we need to). You really need to grow a big bad before you set him as a raid boss. Kil’Jaeden now feels… like a technical foe, like the Legion mobs in Broken Shore. He sits in the farthest corner in Tomb of Sargeras and does nothing. He’s not present as a nemesis in Broken Shore – well, at least he could comment something during invasions and questing. He’s not seen as a threat now.
- This also means that I have almost a full month to clear up the Legionfall campaign for all toons, and get my class mounts
- In a week every reputation for every toon will be Exalted, and I will enter a relaxed mode of four emissaries per day to earn the faction mounts (which is not tiresome at all and very fun)
- Relaxed mode means that I will have time for Chromie scenarios and maybe earning invasion mogs
- Other raid mogs as well, current and old
In other words, Summer is rolling out to be a major lull time despite the new raid. I would clear all the loose ends.
The next step of Legionfall campaign is completing 3 missions for Broken Shore in your Order Hall. It seems bugged, because I’ve completed an ordinary and and elite mission, and I’m still at 0/3. My best guess is that only elite missions count, and the ones you start AFTER taking the quest. As long as elite missions take 3 days for the followers to complete, it needs to be checked yet.
I see the light in the end of the tunnel :)