- A victorious march through Suramar campaign for my alts.
- Yesterday Lizgun the Hunter was the last to reach the 7k revered reputation borderline and kill Xavius to solve the Shal’Aran tree crisis.
- My toons are now between 7-11k revered with Nightfallen
- Anibell the Paladin skyrocketed to be the second toon Exalted – with the help of a weekly reputation bonus for world quests and her human racial bonus. Frankly speaking, I paid much attention to her. So once you decide to dig reputation for some toon, it’s completed in several days. Just do world quests.
- Actually you only need to get to 20k reputation, because there you get the final questline which takes you to Exalted.
- Can’t wait to stop feeding the NPC with mana for every alt – which happens after Exalted too.
- Obviously I’m stalking the Nightfallen emissaries for 1500 reputation boost – and well, the emissary rotation’s cursed.
- The last week I’ve spotted at least two Valar’jar and two Kirin Tor emissaries, but not a single Nightfallen.
- Kirin Tor helps a bit, but their token grants only 750 reputation with Nightfallen.
- I’m not after legendary things really.
- As an LFR guy, I’m not struggling for DPS boosts. My ilvl is enough to queue there, then I must provide my best with what I have and never care of anything else.
- Still a Legendary item is nice to get.
- I wish I had at least one for every toon.
- Since the Legion launch I’ve got three: one for mage, one for paladin and one for priest.
- Now I’m starting to wonder if the announced bad luck protection ever works.
- Surely I’m excited to go there…
- The next week when LFRs start to open
- So I’m fighting Gul’dan in March
- As usual, my raid goals are lore, having fun and mogging.