Traditional small thoughts in between the milestones:
- Nomi was probably tuned a bit, as he granted two recipes for 7 orders to Hexen and one recipe for 4 orders to Melaris. But may be it’s still RNG at work.
- Sitting at 9k/12k Suramar rep with Micromantica, and yet again saving the main storyline Suramar piece for a slow, relaxed questing evening
- Not Revered yet with any factions
- Artifact level: 15
- Killed a second world boss!
- Did some world questing in two zones, and wow, this was a significant progress in all of directions
- I know my main should get more attention. And yet I’m all into toon leveling now
- No, not boring, although I skip reading most quests of course now. I will read them carefully again when the last toon will do them
- Scaling and choosing routes and quest hubs is awesome
- Just want to drive all characters into level cap routines I guess
- Still savoring dungeon runs for pillars for later on most toons
- A pair of toons are 104, three are 110, the rest are 106 and up
- Like I planned, doing quest hubs for whatever character I feel like playing at the moment. I could drop doing a quest hub in the middle and switch to another toon if I feel like it
- The next goals upon driving them all to 110 would be Suramar campaign, class order hall campaigns, leveling professions and world questing for Artifact Power
- Raiding really seems like a side dish now, one of many activities to do. And I think it’s good
- All the 36 artifact weapons are mine, and there will be a blog post coming of course
- I’m planning a series of posts about zones as well.
Have a nice day!