Just a quick barrage of small things:
- Order Hall: I’m focusing now on leveling my followers – to see new cool missions and cool rewards
- Besides, their 104-106 levels are not enough to procede with Order Hall campaign
- Nomi burns all my food. He already burnt like 300 fish and 200 meat items. One recipe so far. I wish there was a progress bar, not RNG
- Setting up with my daily routine
- – New questline in Suramar every day for Micromantica at her 110
- – Four world quests for one faction
- – Covering an extra hub: a side questline, a profession quest, a dungeon or smth. like that
- – Moving other toons like chess pieces one by one, step by step through leveling process
- – Choose a toon I want to play at the moment and stop leveling when I don’t feel like it
- Leveled Mayluna, my Feral Druid yesterday, with healing affinity
- Quest with Tyrande at Val’sharah for Mayluna was bugged and stays bugged – couldn’t complete the zone. Wrote a ticket.
- Otherwise she’s super fast in leveling, sneak, slash, bite, and everything’s dead
- Is leveling punishing just for casters, and because they are slow casters?
- Micromantica feels herself way better as Fire Mage, yet still squishy :(
- She dropped her Ice staff at lvl 14 and raised the Fire blade Felo’melorn to lvl 12 in one day
- I am gonna stick with Fire I guess
- Got all three artifacts for her
- Got blades for Bons for her Fury spec
- I’m gonna see each and every of 36 artifacts, even the healer specs
- Now that I have 12 toons of different classes and who could re-spec easily, I don’t feel the need in my outsider toons at another realm
- Gonna delete them.
- 12 it is. Just perfect.
- I feel awesome thinking of my toons as of the mage, the druid, the shaman and so on :)
- Have a nice day!
One thought on “Trivia”
[…] Power gubbins. I guess I should start doing the ones that reward Follower XP, too, given that Gnomecore is reporting being held up in his Order Hall Campaign by his Followers not being high enough level to complete a […]