…because I am :)
It’s Tuesday on EU realms, and the next part of Legion introduction is coming on Wednesday morning.
I could say I’m pretty much ready for the event.
- I’ve scrolled back through my posts, and found out that I rolled my shadow priest on July 11. Yesterday she hit 100 – which means that I needed less than a month to raise her to level cap.
- She was speed leveling, resting before logging out, using heirlooms and potions, never lingering in a zone if she was able to quest in the next one, and eagerly doing dungeon runs – although not many in a row.
- She made it to 100 pretty fast and not in a tiresome manner.
- She’s 700 at tailoring (because I need bags for this realm), she’s 700 at first aid and cooking. She’s 300 or so at herbalism – herbalism granted extra XP.
- She explored 75% of the world map, and obviously the rest should be done too in the coming few days.
- She race-changed around 55 lvl from night elf Arrolyn to gnome Baisa – because night elf shadow priest just didn’t work for me.
- She’s very squishy, weak and not enjoyable while leveling – at all. A common mob of your level will beat out at least 50% of health bar by the time it’s dead. And you need to self-heal during and after the fight. She’s fine in dungeons and raids though.
- She’s 621 ilvl, and I think it’s LFR runs until the expansion starts – to raise her ilvl a bit.
- Finally, with garrisons nerfed and no epic ring available, she sees absolutely no reason to build a shipyard or garrison tier 3. That’s the point when Garrison became optional! So she won’t do that.
- She’s my 15th character, and all 15 toons are 100, ready for Legion.
- Three cooldowns for Oluu made it 32/33 tomes – and I didn’t tank Archimonde even once yet. So, it’s one more tome tomorrow, she gets her ring, and kills Archimonde.
- That makes it 14 rings.
- Few tweaks happened here and then, but all my toons are safe and sound with their brand new rotations – and sometimes brand new specs. They are ready to battle Legion.
- I’m doing some boss runs for weapon illusions. 39/45 now :) Yet I have plenty of Rogue pocket picking to do – you can earn one more illusion for 5k coins, and a toy for 10k coins. That’s a casual time-consuming grind project.
- Obviously I’m rolling one tomorrow. Like I planned, it’s gonna be a Blood Elf girl.
- Blizzard’s DH presentation video helped me to decide that I want to DPS, not tank. Didn’t like tank’s abilities much, but we shall see.
- Haven’t saved a name for her yet – by my experience, it’s useless. You can have a bunch of names beforehand, but once you look into the eyes of your toon, you suddenly understand that none fits, and you have to invent a new one. This happened many times to me.
- I’ll be doing them – it seems like a fun and leisure time with rewards :)
- Obviously achievements, mogging, unique pets and toys are my goals.
- New gear would be an upgrade for all my toons, but it’s not so important to me.
- All my toons maxed their First and Second professions, Cooking and First Aid to 700.
- All my toons are around 690 ilvl.
- All my toons are having their Epic Rings
- All my toons have explored all the maps of Azeroth and beyond.
- Pandaria Archaeology is completed in full.
Well, just bring it on :)