Issue 1: Love Is In The Air is officially over tonight and I didn’t get my rocket.
It was 11 toons doing it for 4 days. Then I remembered I had one more, newly boosted toon, so it was 10 days more for twelve toons. The last day was today, and I managed to do only 8 tries more before I had to go for work.
In whole, it means 172 attempts in two weeks. 172, Karl.
Of course I need all holiday mounts. It’s ram from Brewfest and horse from Hallow’s End to be tried, but the year started in fail. Actually, 172 fails. Oh well. But anyways I like the holiday farming routines because boredom already crawls back.
Issue 2: As an official hater of double-specced toons, I’ve started a brand new fire mage.
It was extremely hard to learn. The spells seemed very slow. I didn’t die much, but it was a turtle-speed leveling. When I got to dungeons, I couldn’t place a single hit upon any mob – they died in seconds. So I basically went and collected free loot and experience.
By the time I have reached 24-25 level, things finally went well. Spell speed somehow increased although I didn’t do anything with it, I’ve got a nice choice of spells and I go myself a solid rotation. I’ve started to kill more dudes in dungeons, not only bosses. And I’m finally enjoying it. I’m enjoying it so much that the girl is to get her artifact fire sword in Legion.
She’s called Kellers, she’s human and she’s a stunning beauty.
Issue 3: I’ve suddenly thought about races, both about lore and appearance- how would I line them by my personal preferences? So here is what we got, my personal rating (lined from Excited to Hated).
I’m positive about:
- Gnomes – because attitude, intellect and kawaiiness
- Humans – because open-hearted and I like the settlements
- Goblins – because cunning, inventive, bold and happy
- Tauren – because spiritual and meditating
- Draenei – because draenei girls, Yrel and accents
- Dwarves – because beer, smiths and beards
- Night Elves – because forest and moon and mystery
- Orcs – because honor and shaman
I’m neutral to:
- Pandaren – because oriental philosophy, but they’re all about farms and just farms
- Undead – because tragic destiny and gothic everything, but they stink
I’m negative about:
- Blood Elves – because arrogant assholes
- Trolls – because savage brutes
- Worgen – because savage brutes