New Year holidays grant us the biggest day-off sequence in Russia, making it 10 days in whole. So there was not much gaming for me at New Year holidays, as me & my wife obviously use this opportunity to leave the city and travel. This time I took a trip to visit my friends and relatives in two different towns, and was back to my laptop and WoW only at January 8.
On login I’ve charged my toons after mounts again, and lo and behold:
I was visiting Kael’Thas for over a year with my main, and in December I have decided to charge all my toons for farming the mounts – you know, more tries, more chances.
Ironically I killed Kael’Thas 3 times in this first day after vacation and on the 4th go it was my main who got Ashes of Al’ar. Random, mighty random…
Now I feel pretty serious about going to Karazhan, Lich King and Yogg Saron with all my toons to see if they also have any good loot for mount collection.
And that would be the first of my goals before Legion. So, here’s my current to-do list for 2016:
- Mount farming – primary goals now are Karazhan, Icecrown Citadel and Ulduar.
- Argent Tournament – I’ve finally put my nose in the affair, and it became one more moderately exciting routine. Although the amount of crusader currency required for all their toys and mounts looks a bit scary.
- Tol Barad – I need to collect 165+200 daily tokens to get both of their mounts, now sitting at 135 or so.
- Some loose ends in Pandaria considering questing and exploration.
- Weekly runs to Molten Core with my main – I need like 15 weeks to make Hydraxian Waterlords Exalted, and it also happened that I’m now sitting on 3/4 items required for the epic weapon Thunderfury. That I’m gonna do!
- Archaeology 40-minute sessions get me 10 to 15 items towards achievements, and it’s a nice relaxation activity.
So, how was your holidays and is there anything for you to do in WoW until Legion?