Just few current small things.
- On Saturday and Sunday Battlenet has downloaded a big heap of data. It obviously must be flight!
- I can’t even imagine myself going up Draenor skies that soon – this Wednesday. Really it always seemed like a far, far away thing.
- Of course all achievements for flight were done with my main in July or earlier.
About Epic Rings
- This week CD, I ran Hellfire Citadel with 4 toons in full.
- Still got 2 evenings with this CD, maybe more will get some tomes too.
- Random Almighty left Gottenbar at 32 Tomes and Micromantica at 31 Tomes.
- Other 8 toons are between 11 and 24.
- I’m in no rush. I have at least 8 months to complete the epic rings for all of them, and I think I will actually do that by Blizzcon.
- Archimonde is a killjoy.
- People actually think that best strategy is to deliberately wipe 10 times, get 10 determination, THEN say: “Alright, now we gonna have a real try and explain strategy”.
- Sad thing is: they’re right.
- Killed him with 3 different toons.
- It’s a hell of a mess and a hell of the different mechanics. Even if everyone understands everything and does everything right, just one tank could easily wipe all the raid at the last phase, just because of a little step in wrong direction in “space” (Twisting Nether part). I HATE this type of fights.
- I hated 3 hours of raiding at one boss. That’s not my vision of raid, and that is why I do only LFR.
- After we killed the boss, I was not happy, I was exhausted, and the idea of doing at least Hellfire Assault with another toon or even checking Garrison tables made me sick.
- Archimonde will be nerfed, and people will learn in a month, as they learned to kill almost all bosses from a scratch now, but now it’s a mess. Not doing Archimonde again without final Khadgar’s quest or without nerf. Only Tomes from other wings.
About Trying New Stuff
- Yesterday I rolled a Human Paladin at another realm.
- I thought I wanted to try tanking, so I raise him as such.
- Did Deadmines in the morning. The worst trouble is that people reap off aggro and I can’t win it back fast enough.
- I know that in starting dungeons you are not afraid of mobs or even bosses, they’re not deadly even for cloth casters. So people know it and are confident to aggro everything they see to finish a dungeon faster.
- But I’m nervous when someone’s attacking someone-not-me. It doesn’t help to learn.
- I think I will practice and practice.
- We’ll see how Demon Hunters go and how I like tanking with him – because there will be an extra 12th slot at Legion for your toons. I will do Demon Hunter’s starting chain, and I will tank with Human Paladin before Legion. Then I decide who will go into that new free slot :)